Persuasive Marketing Dissertation Topics
Marketing is that field of study that is well integrated in our industrial and consumer relationships. While writing a dissertation for such topics it is important that you have a clear understanding about your customers, supply and demand and also have yourself updated to what the events are occurring in the economic environment throughout the globe.
Here are a few topics which you can use in writing your dissertation and end up impressing your professor. The most important thing for you to do is to do a thorough research and do not plagiarize. If you think you are clever enough to get away with it then that is clearly worn g and you will end up getting in a lot of trouble.
- Is it possible to increase the product life cycle by innovating?
- Do mergers and acquisitions benefit both the firms and the industry overall? Can you name some major mergers in the wheel industry that were a failure?
- Is it possible to gain success without having a strategic marketing plan for your business?
- What percent of the budget should ideally be dedicated to marketing and promotion?
- While demographical targeting, do companies consider gender preferences?
- Why is it important to have geographical and demographical targeting?
- Is testing an effective marketing tool? Have you experienced a product sampling in your life?
- Is it true that product samples are made with extra care so that companies can win over the consumers?
- If you are a loyal customer to a certain shampoo, will you switch if almost identical product is launched by a competitor for a lower price?
- Why companies offer bonuses and discount packages if their products are worth buying?
- Why is it a trend for many large companies to hire cricket and film celebrities in the promotion of their products?
- What would it take for a company to adopt mobile advertising campaign?
- Can humans be used as a mobile advertising campaign? Show with examples and recent innovations by famous brands
- Discuss the importance of the right marketing mix for a business. Can you ignore one of the P’s if you are planning a marketing mix for your new product?
- Do tangible and intangible products have same marketing tactics?
- How is it possible to increase the economic life of your product?